Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Beautiful Weekend

We had a good weekend, we started by hiking the "L" on Friday night right after Tom got off work. I was excited to go until I got there and the beginning part is a little steep, then I wanted to whine about it. But we did it and Titus loved it. Then on Saturday we went to the market and got some fresh veggies and fruit and hung out with Daisy and the kids there. Then Daddy wanted to get mommy a bike so we stopped at the Bicycle store on the way home. We want to go for rides next summer with Titus after we get a bicycle trailer for him and we got my bike 30% off because it is this last years model! And Sunday we enjoyed church and then we went to lunch with some friends of ours, the Tuinstra's, at IHOP, thanks to my aunt Mary for the gift card for my birthday back in June.
Titus is starting to figure out how to roll from his back to his tummy these days, he just can't figure out how to get that arm out of the way so he gets all the way over. He is also starting to enjoy his Exer Saucer that his friend Mr. Drake gave him. Thankfully it is a farm themed one cuz that is part of his heritage, he just doesn't know it yet. He hasn't quit figured out how to spin his seat in different directions to look/play with other things, mommy and daddy have to help him with that. He has his four month check up this Friday and I am so excited to see how much he has grown.

Mommies new bike, a Globe Carmel 5 made by Specialized. The color is called a bourgogne red and I have a little dinger bell too, reminds me of an ice cream truck coming through the neighborhood when I ding it! And it also has a suspension system which is cool, I can stand on my bike and bounce up and down with my suspension! And it has a nice Comfort Plus seat and the frame is Aluminum so it is a lot lighter than your typical bike you would find at Walmart!
" The Prepared Daddy," ready for any spit up, has a water bottle in one pocket of his shorts and a blanket in the other in case it gets cooler on our bike/walk. Titus does have a onesie on!

Our destination picture at the top of the "L" hike on Friday night. Only a mile and half round trip with a 500 ft. elevation gain.


1 comment: