Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another Day!


I love that my child is already practicing modesty here! That's my boy! Ha! Titus had his well check this last Friday and he just keeps growing! He was 15 lbs. 4 1/2 oz., in the 60% and 26 1/2 in. long, in the 90%! He is doing well in his development, I noticed when I filled out his development questionnaire they didn't ask if he is rolling over yet?! He is now rolling both ways, front to back and back to front! He is our big boy! He continues to love his baths but right now he does not care much for his stroller. The last few times mommy has tried to take him for a stroll he just scream cries and I can't handle that too long so we turn around and go back home :( The people in the apartment complex probably think I am pinching my child! Ha! 
Mommy just finished as of today getting all of her fillings filled! Yeah, what a relief. I had to go in four times, I had so many for so long and never had any insurance until Tom and I married so I got them all fixed. Thanks to some sweet graduate girls from youth group that would come sit with Titus in the waiting room, I was able to get them done. Thanks Steph and Janna! And now I can just keep up with my routine cleanings. He did pretty well except the last two times here, he was crying about the last 10 minutes I was in the chair :( I felt bad for Janna.
Titus doesn't have any teeth yet but he loves to gnaw on his fingers! He is drooling and gnawing a lot these days and mommy keeps checking for teeth buds but I can't feel any.
I just noticed recently for myself that I am in this awkward stage in my church and I have to admit that it is kind of lonely for me even though our church is huge. Usually when we are at church is during a nap time for Titus and so for the Sunday School hour I don't want to go to the youth room because it is pretty crazy in there and that was where I was connected before. And I don't want to put Titus in the nursery that is available just because I don't feel right about it and there is a better chance of him catching something in there and then we would have to deal with that. They have these connection groups for people where you read a book and discuss it with other people reading the book but I would want to do it with Tom and I am not sure you can take your baby with you. Tom is involved in the high school sunday school helping. So I have isolated myself and I think I can just work on my BSF homework but Titus usually isn't napping because he doesn't nap that long away from home. So anyway if you think of it you can pray for me, I was pretty upset and emotional about this last Sunday night to Tom because it hit me that I am just in this new stage of life and I have yet to adjust to it and feel like I really have some good friends that are also moms besides a couple that I have always been close to. I also feel like I have been in youth ministry so long that it is hard for me to connect to other adults whom I don't already know.
Anyway I should go, my child is growing impatient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment