Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Our first bicycle ride!

We did our first family bicycle ride on Saturday!  REI is having their anniversary sale this week and we got the cycling kit on sale for our Child Transport System just in time for summer and to practice up for when my family visits in July!  We want to do the Route of the Hiawatha then with my parents, sisters, and nieces!  That trail is 15 miles long but very easy as it is an old railroad route, so it has many tunnels and trestles along the way!

We just did a 8 mile loop from our place around the Miller Creek area!  Tom thought this was only like a 4 mile loop, but we checked it yesterday in the car and it was 8!  My guess was at least 5 miles but I was wrong too.  Titus did pretty good, he got crabby a little over halfway through I would say, but he wasn't too bad.

Daddy did the harder job!  Although he said it was pretty easy.




Who is that little man, eatin his snacks?


This was along the road, I thought it would be cool to get a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment