Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Exciting News!

Hey I have two exciting things to share!  One our family is here to visit this weekend from AZ!  Tom's brother, Kevin, and his wife and kids made it up to MT this week to visit her grandpa in Great Falls and sister who is about to have a baby any time in Bozeman and us here in Missoula!  We are excited for the cousins to play together and get some cute pics.

The other exciting thing is that I am starting my own business from home, which most of you may know!  I am making bracelets for Mothers, Grandmothers, etc. and I am calling it 'Adorned With Your Little Blessings'!  So check it out, I made a separate blog just for this, Adorned With Your Little Blessings , also listed under my blogs I follow down on the right or find us on facebook under same name!  I would love to make something special for you for yourself or for a gift for your mom or your grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment