Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Captured a Sign of Spring!

I was so excited to look out our living room window yesterday and see a whole flock of these beautiful Bluebirds making their way through our gully!  This picture doesn't do it justice as to how blue they really are!  So beautiful!



Oh I thought I should write on the fishing day from last week! Tom did not get any pics cuz it was kind of cloudy and rainy from what I heard. Another guy that went with did get some pics but we have yet to see them. He said that surprisingly the day was really slow, 2 other guys went with him and 1 of them got skunked! Tom caught his limit but ended up throwing one back cuz it was smaller than the other 4, significantly I would guess. And Wayne caught his limit too but it took them both all day to get their limit, that is how slow it was. He also said that there were tons of people there fishing besides them so I'm sure that contributed to the slowness.

I also sold my car exactly a week after listing it on Craigslist!  So happy about that!  It went for $450 and off to Helena!  I waived goodbye as it rode off on a trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment