Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Car For Sale!

We are going to put an add on Craig's List too, but I thought I would start here.  I am finally selling my car that I have had since I was 17 and I have been the only owner of it, we bought it new actually on a family vacation out in good ol' Billings, Montana back then when we came to visit the Cross' that year here in Missoula!  My first trip to Montana definitely holds some good memories!

Anyway it is a 96' Chevy Cavalier 4 Door Sedan, 154K miles, 4-cyl., FWD, Automatic and features cruise control, power steering, tilt wheel, dual air bags & steel wheels for $500 obo.  It would be a project for someone to fix or for parts, otherwise I would say it is in fair condition.  Something went on the head gasket in November and we have not been driving it since and we're hoping to sell it this spring if possible.  If not we will find other means to get rid of it.

If you are interested call 406-529-6761 (my cell) or 406-214-1682 (Tom's cell).

No comments:

Post a Comment