Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

9 Weeks!

A much needed Starbucks date with free petite baked goods!


Thoroughly enjoyin our butternut squash!

Only 9 weeks from today will our baby boy reach his one year mark of life here with us, outside the womb!  Where has the time gone?  It seems just yesterday that I got to meet him for the first time and find out that he was indeed a Titus, as we didn't know whether he would be a boy or a girl!  He is growing so fast and learning new things everyday and each day he just gets more and more precious to us as we get to know this little boy that God so intricately created in the womb.  He has the most precious personality and the cutest little grin that his parents have ever laid eyes on!

As we begin to think about that time coming, it will be here before we know it, we are hoping to do something simple yet special for him to celebrate.  We are hoping at this point that the weather will be nice on that day, as even just today it was snowing here in good ol' Montana!  Nothing that is going to stick but none the less snowing in April!  I am thankful for it because it is one way that God provides for the grass to stay green longer before it turns burnt brown and provides no color for our great landscape here.  But others would disagree with being thankful for it at this time of year, which is okay, it isn't that I don't long myself for Spring weather to arrive since it is officially Spring.

Anyway I just wanted to share with you what I am thinking about today, soon my baby will no longer be A baby but thankfully he will always be MY baby.  Reminds me of that book that I love to read to him and cried to by the end the first time I read it to him when he was just my newborn, Love You Forever by Robert Munsch.  The song the mom would always sing to her sleeping baby boy even as he grew into a great big man was:
"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be."

No comments:

Post a Comment