Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Big Catch!

I am so excited because today Tom is on his annual Spring fishing day to never never gonna tell ya land to catch his tasty limit of 5 BIG trout!  They don't even have to wade in the waters at this place they go, they just catch them from the bank!  I have already invited my parents to join him for next year but if anyone ever wants to come to Montana for Easter and participate in this special fishing day, let me know!  Tom had started teaching a student in youth group some casting techniques for fly fishing and was hoping to take him along today because he said it is the perfect opportunity for him to know how it feels to catch them and all that jazz.  But that shows how easy it is where they go cuz the fish are spawning!  So hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post some pics.

Titus is now working on getting his 7th tooth in!  He is so sweet and handsome, that boy just melts my heart!  He has the cutest grin and giggles!  He's beginning to test his climbing abilities!  Sounds like some stories I have heard about his dad!  He loves music whether it is at church or we are listening and dancin in the living room to some of moms favorite artists.  He is finally just about over his cold, I have been bathing him every night to help him get rid of those icky germs and still drinking my 'great tasting' Emergen-C, I think I like the Raspberry flavor the best!  The nurse also suggested to make some saline solution drops for his nose which has helped a lot!  But other than that she said there isn't a whole lot to do at this age for them other than what I'm already doing.  He has been happy and playful and without fevers pretty much the whole time he has been sick.

Titus also LOVES it when mommy reads to him, each morning we read about 4 books right before he goes back down for a nap and he has become mommy's big helper and he turns the pages for me!  I LOVE IT!  So cute!  He also LOVES it when daddy practices walking with him, he likes to do that every night when daddy gets home from work.



Well here is the picture of 'our big catch' for Titus!  It is so nice and rides so smoothly!  Right now we just have the jogging kit attachment for it and Titus seems to love it so far!  Much more roomier than his regular stroller was.  This summer we want to get the cycling kit for it so that we can not only do lots of biking with him but we would love to do the Route of the Hiawatha with my family when they come to visit in July.  The adjustable suspension system for the weight of the passenger(s) is such a great feature too!  And the storage bag in the back can hold up to 8.8 lbs. which will be nice when we go to the local farmers/peoples market this summer!  We picked the 'avocado' color thinking that would best match our bikes plus they carry the red one in the store and we see that one everywhere!

Well I best be going, think I might have my car sold!  Got a response yesterday after putting it on Craiglist Saturday and she seems pretty interested after I sent her some pics!  Pray for that please!

No comments:

Post a Comment