Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

More $ Saving Sites!

I have loved Groupon and the great deals it has online for me to take advantage of, but unfortunately Groupon is not local for me in Missoula, the nearest town it is "local" is about 2 1/2 hrs in Coeur d'Alene, ID.  Groupon offers daily deals in many different areas of interest such as health & beauty, food & drink, retail & services, activities & events at 50-90% off!  If you are interested in seeing if Groupon is local for you please use my referral link provided, but remember if they are not, they have many great online deals too:
 http://www.groupon.com/r/uu17989517

Another site that my cousin introduced me to is Seize the Deal.  They are local in Missoula which is awesome and I am finding that most of the daily deals they offer DO NOT expire which is even better!  Seize the Deal offers dining deals, haircut coupons, spa deals, salon discounts and more also at 50-90% off!  If you are interested in seeing if Seize the Deal is local for you please use my referral link below:
 http://www.seizethedeal.com/users/new/dT3DhVaEn

One more site that I found but is also not local for me is called Living Social.  I do not use this site but they also offer daily deals up to 90% off!  They have deals also for restaurants, bars, spas, theaters and more.  They also offer ESCAPES deals for trips and getaways.  And they offer family friendly deals for you and the kids to enjoy.  You may want to check out that site and see if "Living Social" is local for you!
http://livingsocial.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment