Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What we Have Done so Far!

I did want to let you know that we did talk to an officer in our church family in regard to the incident that happened.  I was pretty positive and at peace with feeling that it was a complete accident on the part of our neighbor.  But I didn't want to come across as naive or neglectful as a parent and I did want to settle the fears that I know some people had about the incident.  I slept pretty peaceful even this last Saturday night as Tom was gone on his snow cave adventure, so I wasn't too bothered.  Anyway the officer had me get him the license plate of our neighbor so that he could run it and make sure there wasn't things we needed to know about this individual.  The report came back clear of anything and he suggested that I just be more careful about keeping my doors locked and if anything else were to happen or if he seems to be acting weird towards me to just call 911.  But he also thought that is was most likely an honest mistake on his part.

I am so thankful for the many resources that we have in our church family, you can talk with them for their advice knowing that you are discussing it with someone who is like minded and has the same Heavenly Father that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment