Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When You Find a Great Thing, You Better Share It!

Hey I wanted to share something great with all of you out there that actually read this, especially any parents.  I was introduced to these awesome Cd's about 2 years ago by my wonderful aunt who has always been such a great example in my Christian walk.  They are awesome for memorizing scripture, so if your child is in AWANAS or goes to a private school where they have to memorize verses, these would be an awesome tool to use, if the verses they need are on the CD that is.  The lyrics are taken right from the NIV Bible, and  feature some great artists you may recognize such as Matthew West.  It is very enjoyable for the whole family, it won't be one of those kids Cd's that drive the parent crazy, I promise, I love them myself at this point more than Titus!  Anyway they are put out by Seeds Family Worship and you may be able to get them at your local Christian bookstore, I got them through http://www.christianbook.com/ and I paid $10.99 AND the surprise that I found when I received it was that it is packaged by Seeds with 2 Cd's so that you have one to keep and one to share!  So you only pay $5.50 per CD!  That is a great deal for a great CD!  You can also get them directly through the Seeds website http://www.seedsfamilyworship.com/  for $12.98, they have all 6 Cd's available there, so check it out and I do have one song on my play list below if you want to check out the style, the song is called "Mighty to Save" by Seeds Family Worship (#55).  Enjoy!

"And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.  And these words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart; and you shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up.  And you shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead.  And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates." -Deuteronomy 6:5-9

No comments:

Post a Comment