Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Hope You're Inspired!

I was thinking this morning about my days in Bolivia back in the summer of 2004 that I had for a month or so and was missing them.  Missing living in a situation where I was more dependent on God, missing living in a situation where I was given more opportunity to live out my faith.  But maybe that is just my perspective, maybe I just take for granted my living situation now.  I still need God here just as much now as I did there and I have opportunities to live out my faith here just as much as I did there.  Maybe I am just intimidated by the American culture and way of thinking.  We don't see our own desperate need for God like people in other countries because we don't live in desperate situations like them.  But our souls are just as desperate for a Savior as the next person.  Our souls are destined for one destination after death just like theirs are, eternal life with God or eternal damnation apart from Him.

In my missing of those days, I tried to go searching for some of my teammates from that trip with New Tribes Mission and was not successful in finding those people in particular.  But I did find an old classmate from my days at New Tribes Bible Institute and found her and her husbands website and saw this video that goes exactly with what I am feeling.  Hope you enjoy and get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment