Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

My Handsome Boy!

It has been a little while since I wrote last, but I joined the whole Facebook scene and have been reconnecting with people from way back on there.  I was so against the whole thing for a while obviously but I figured that if I really want to reconnect with people and stay connected with them, that was the thing I needed to do.  I prefer the blog thing because it is more personal and in some ways more user friendly, like if you want to see all the old prego pics of me you can just click on pregnancy under labels and voila you have all my entries from when I was pregnant!  Haha!  And you get to decorate your blog which is more expressive of me than a white wall!  Plus I don't really like how on Facebook you are told of every move someone makes including friends of friends that you don't even know yourself!  That is my friends business not mine.

Anyway, it has been spring weather for sure this last week here in Montana!  So beautiful, I have even broke out my Capri's which some people have commented that it is a little early but it is beautiful.  Yesterday it got up into the 60's and we went for a little family stroll on a trail that kind of goes through town and it was very busy with bikers, dogs with their owners and others like us.

Another fun thing we did this weekend was go to Pier 1 Imports, we wanted to check out there sushi dishes and supplies since Tom wants to start making our own sushi at home.  What a fun store, I was wondering why we didn't register there when we got married.  I was wishing that Tom made like 20k more a year when we were in that store but then we wouldn't fit in our apartment!  Course we probably wouldn't live in our apartment if he did!

Titus is just a curious little man as I am sure any baby is, he is exploring cupboards and anywhere he can get his little body into.  He has balanced standing about a handful or so times this last weekend hands free!  I am sure anytime he will just take off walking.  He is so much fun and such a sweet blessing.  He is just starting to get his first top tooth in, I have seen it peering under the gum line for about a week now and I think it is just breaking thru!  That will add his fourth tooth to his sweet little grin! Oh and he loves papaya, new food on his list.

Titus with one of his favorite new toys to play with, thanks auntie Rachelle for thinking of him when you needed to get rid of it.

I think his favorite part is when you look in the mirror with him and say, "Who's that baby?"  He always gets a big grin on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment