Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Birthday!

It was a great day full of nice things!  I love all my days with my son, they are so precious to me!  I had made some great banana bread on Tuesday night to enjoy for breakfast yesterday!  I love banana bread, I save old over ripe bananas just for it to make the moistest bread possible.  Then my aunt Mary wanted to get together for lunch, she picked up some pizza from one of the best places in town for pizza, MacKenzie River Pizza, a small franchise with locations in Montana and Idaho.  We enjoyed that at her house with Nathan & Josie too, a couple of my cousins! 

Last night we lined up babysitters for Titus so we could go on a childless date for my birthday.  I did feel selfish not taking my own son on my birthday date but I was nervous about his night despite that he is a year old now.  This was the first babysitter we have had for him at our house, usually it has been at a friends house with 3 or 4 kids around him to play.  But we enjoyed a full 2 hour date without any interruptions!  When we got home we did not hear any crying coming from the windows that were open in our apartment and when we opened the door Titus was right there surprised to find us!  The report was that he cried for like 2 seconds after we left and then he was fine.  The girls (Morgan & Meagan McKee) even gave him a bath for us!  We had said they could, it was his bath night after all and we thought it could be a good distraction for him if he was fussing cuz he loves his baths.  And when they left he followed them to the door and cried!  Ha!  I love it, God always surprises me with the answers to our prayers!

Our date pic, thanks mom and dad for the gift for our birthdays to go out & get a babysitter!


Our scrumptious Mascarpone Bread Pudding dessert we shared!


My gift from Tom's parents, now I am most prepared for making my jewelry so place an order!  I have a facebook page found under "Adorned With Your Little Blessings" or use the link to my business blog found under "Blogs and Sites We Follow" below!


My gifts from my wonderful husband, lovin this new CD and he got me a gift certificate for Arbonne, I love their facial cleanser & moisturizer among other things when I have the $!


My best friend Daisy has the best taste for mugs!  I love this, it is not only pottery which I love but is huge (over 16 oz.) and has a handle built into it!  Sweet huh?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!! --Allison

    ReplyDelete