Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Our Anniversary So Far....

Today is our 2 year Wedding Anniversary!  I am so thankful for the husband that God has crafted and grown just for me!  Tom is the most amazing man I could ever ask for and never ever dreamed of having!  He is such a blessing to me everyday and TODAY is one of those extra special days!  He never forgets to make me feel special on those special occasions throughout the year!  He has to be to work at 7 am and must have woke up extra early to make blueberry muffins for me to enjoy whenever I decided to wake up (or my son wakes me up).  He always gives me a kiss before he leaves for work and he left the door open to our room and I could smell some yummy goodness coming from something!  So I got up before Titus woke up which is very unusual for me but I needed to find out what that smell was!  I went out to the kitchen to find a dozen red roses and a dozen blueberry muffins cooling on the cooling rack!  Mmmm, needless to say Titus and I had a very yummy breakfast!

And I know there is more to come because he lined up a babysitter for tonight!  He tried to keep that a secret but she returned his call while we were driving to some friends' house last night!  I have no idea where we are going but I can't wait to find out!

Thank you God for Your gift of marriage and Your gift of Tom to me!  I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

No comments:

Post a Comment