Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh the Toes!


See how long they are, they are just like daddy's, I love it. With as much as I love Tom, I'm praying that our son will grow up to be just like him but don't do it too fast Titus, Momma loves her time with him all little and precious.
Tom has been off work and will be until next week. This has been such a blessing because I honestly don't know if I would be eating if Tom was not here. He has made me breakfast in bed several times already and he feeds me so well so that I can keep up with feeding Titus and trying to get some rest between his feedings. I am actually glad that Titus came early (1 week and 5 days) because it has given us our own family time before the grandparents arrive. My parents are leaving WI on Thursday to drive out here for 2 weeks and then Toms parents will be arriving around the time they leave from CO for a couple of weeks. Titus is very excited to meet them all, after all he is the first grandson for both of them and he is also the first great grandson for my grandpa and grandma Berning, who are the only grandparents we have left between the two of us! That is pretty cool little Titus.
I never knew you could love two people so much in my life. I have already cried tears of joy twice on Tom's shoulder because I love Titus so much it is overwhelming. And my sweetheart reminded me that there are three people whom each of us love so much, the Lord, each other and our baby boy. He is right, God has been so good to us, His salvation brings us freedom from sin in our lives and strength to live each day for His glory and blessings like Titus from His own hands.
Must go now, my love has a scrumptious lunch ready for me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh peanut. You are amazing and God is amazing through you...:) You are such a blessing to everyone around you and bring me, personally, SO much joy. I LOVE baby Titus sooo much and can't wait to see him tomorrow!! Remember peanut, you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE!!!! I love the toes too!!! and your love for this kid is super sweet!!! Titus has great parents!!! and I can't wait to see what things are instore for your family!!

    ReplyDelete