Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

2 Months Already!


I can't believe our little Titus is already 2 months old as of yesterday actually! Time flies when you have a cute little smiler on your hands. I took this cute picture this morning before I woke him up to get ready to go see the Pediatrician, he didn't start out with his little bottom in the air like that, it was so cute to find him that way after I got out of the shower. He is growing so big already, he now weighs 12 lbs. 11 1/2 oz., which is bigger than 75% of other baby boys his age and he is 24 1/2 in. long which is longer than 93% of other baby boys his age! Crazy, thank you Lord for a big healthy boy.
Mommy got some cavities filled earlier this week! I don't think I have ever had a filling before because well we didn't go to the dentist that much growing up and I don't remember one. But I have several cavities that I have known about for longer than anyone wants to know but haven't had anything done because I couldn't afford it. But now we have sweet insurance through Daddy and so we are going to tackle those issues. I can't believe how numb your face feels when you get that done and it lasted about 2 1/2 hrs. after we were done too! It is kind of funny to try to talk and half of one of your jaws is numb! I get to go back on the 16th for more fillings! Sweet! At least we have a good dentist who does a good job and is gentle about the whole thing.
Anyway I hope you all have a good weekend, I am always excited for the weekends because that means Daddy is off work and gets to hang out with Mommy and Titus!

1 comment: