Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend at Flathead Lake


Well we spent the weekend at Flathead Lake at the Cross' cabin again. We were there with them and my cousin Laurens new fiance, Jason and his parents, and a friend of Heidi's. It was so relaxing for us but the weather was kind of weird. It would be sunny and then it also was storming at different times with hail. Titus turned 8 weeks on Saturday and he not only had slept his longest ever on Friday night with 8 1/2 hrs but on Saturday up at the lake he rolled over twice from his tummy to his back. He would only do it when Tom and I were watching and it was so cute. He is really starting to "talk" to us too, he sounds so cute. He has an appointment this week on Friday for his 2 month check up, I am so excited to see how much my big boy weighs. I did go swimming this time and the water felt a little cold but good. I didn't touch it before getting in because I knew it would be a little cold and take me longer to get in if I felt it.

Snoozin' in the hammock with dad, while mom goes for a swim off the dock.

We had crazy weather up there, sometimes it was sunny and then sometimes it was storming with hail!

Hangin' with Nate while he plays Farkle with dad and mom gets something to eat.

Snoozin' with dad on the couch up at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment