Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Crazy visit with the Sells' smallies

On Tuesday I went to the Sells' household for a long awaited visit. With a newborn it is sometimes difficult to get out and visit the ones you long to be around. Daisy is one of my closest girlfriends and she has four beautiful children that I adore. I was here for all of their births except the oldest, Mia, who is about to turn 7! I was away at school when she came along but for Sior and the twins, Lilli and Penny, I was here. I have always enjoyed watching them on various occasions and when the twins came along, Tom and I were together by then and I enlisted his help! Things can get a bit crazy with those two girls! The kids adore each one of us as we do them. I am so excited for Titus to get older and be able to play with Sior, part of me wanted a boy just for his sake, and so that Tom can take them both fishing someday. The twins just love Titus, they think breastfeeding is a very interesting thing and they also each held him on Tuesday but Titus was a bit upset by that time and it made it a little difficult to capture a pic. The first time I went for a visit over there Sior was the only one not napping and I had to feed Titus and I of course had my nursing cover on but soon he said while sitting there watching me "Mommy, what is Auntie Carrie doing to her baby?" Oh my, we were laughing so hard. Anyway I just wanted to share a piece of cuteness with you from what seems like my extended family at times.

I captured Penny playing with her doll house in her helmet! Not sure her thought in the need of the helmet at the time?

Penny, Daisy and Titus. Penny loves his hands and his feet!! So cute. Oh and Titus is actually grinning at Sior, his future wrestling, fishing buddy.

Mia and Titus, very cute!!

The day after Titus was born, Auntie Daisy came to visit us at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment