Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

33 Weeks and Crawling!

I decided to rename our blog because I think the title with the description subtitle fits us more appropriately. I either write about Titus or the fish my dear husband catches..... both which bring me much joy and whom I am very grateful to our great God for! Let me know what you think of it vs the old one.



So Friday evening Titus started crawling pretty confidently. It is interesting cuz it is slow and steady and you almost don't know if it is really happening. I usually text our family as soon as he does something new in his milestones but I waited til Saturday to make sure he was going to keep doing it! He still army crawls sometimes but I think he likes his new found ability! We are so excited and wanted to share it with you all!   There is sound, so you will want to scroll to bottom of page first to pause music so you can enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment