Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas with the Cross', Christmas Day!

Christmas Day we opened our own gifts in the morning which was basically what we got from Toms' parents and his aunt Sharon. I had gotten Tom a stocking stuffer myself but we were just thankful to have our healthy family and we do have to get Titus a new car seat soon along with a high chair so we are saving our money for that. Besides the fact that we have to figure out something for a second car as mine is still broken.

Anyway later in the day we went over to the Cross' to exchange gifts and enjoy their company and more yummy food! Smoked turkey and lots of goodies on the side and I took the pumpkin dump cake which everyone loved! You got to make it if you haven't, see December posts, super easy and yummy.

I did experience my first accident with Titus! I was headed down the steps with him on my one side and lost my footing and ended up bouncing down the steps on my bottom with Titus in my arms! It was scary and I kind of yelled out and scared him even more and he started crying and then I sat at the bottom of steps and started crying because I just realized how dangerous it could have been for him! I had a couple bruises but he was ok and I think everyone else in the house was very scared once they heard him start crying! It made for a good laugh later thou cuz I couldn't get the image of myself bouncing down the steps out of my head and Lauren and her fiance, Jason, were down there and could have saw it but she says she didn't see much of it.


Titus loved the candle light that great uncle Andy found him to suck on!


2nd cousin Heidi with Titus with his new winter fleece hat from the Cross'.

No comments:

Post a Comment