Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Changes....

What a blessing it is to be able to be home with Titus as he grows through all of these precious stages. I finally felt after about 6 1/2 months to get a routine down that makes both of us happy. That seems kind of long to me to catch on but at least it isn't longer is all I figure. He takes a good nap in the morning and then usually a good one in the afternoon, sometimes those ones are shorter than I would like but at least he takes one routinely. I still need to work on my time management skills with actually getting some things done around the house on a more routine basis, but that is coming and hopeful since he does take a couple naps.

I momentarily stopped going to BSF because of our car situation and I really want Titus to be crawling before I put him in the children's program there. But the car situation is close to being completely worked out and more details will be coming once it is final! Thank you to any of you who have been praying for that situation for us.


Titus is very close to crawling, he will get in the position and either rock back and forth or he will actually take a few strides and then fall to his belly!


He is almost learning two things at once, it is funny to see how it all works because I would have thought sitting up would come first. But they are kind of coming at the same time, he does this all the time now, soon he will realize he can plop himself up and over onto his bottom.


Mealtimes... he loves the spoon and wants to grab it and do it himself all the time. Right now he loves his rice cereal and we are working on sweet potatoes and apples and carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment