Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Juggling Act!


Titus has had a hard time napping this week or so, he is sleepy and crabby but every time mommy lays him down he wakes up!  This became most frustrating this morning to me when it happened again and Tom was gone playing basketball and I had to deal with it on my own.  So I thought I had him down for the second try shortly after Tom got home but once I left the room he started crying again and I couldn't handle it.  I just got in the shower and left Tom to handle it.  Shortly after I got out I heard this hysterical laughter coming from his room and I had to catch it on video to share with you.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That was too cute! I have one that doesn't want to nap either right now. Very frustrating. Actually make that two!LOL

    ReplyDelete