Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Thoughtful Valentine!

So not only did we celebrate this weekend with trying new recipes out but Tom was very thoughtful towards me and as part of my Valentine gift he gave me some girl time on Saturday with a friend that he had arranged for me.  I got to go out with my friend Allison on Saturday for a few hours of girl time without any kids!  How lovely, she has two boys and is expecting their third child and I hardly ever get a moment away without my precious little man.  So we went downtown for a little lunch at the Pita Pit and then browsed the baby store down there and happen to see the cutest dressed little girl walking down the sidewalk with her mom.  Then we went to Cold Stone to get some delicious, fattening ice cream.  So lovely.  Thanks to my wonderful husband for his thoughtfulness and Allison for her lovely company.

No comments:

Post a Comment