Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

30 Weeks and Counting


Today we are 30 weeks along in our pregnancy! We are pretty excited for our little muffin to arrive in about 10 weeks! This has been an exciting journey that the Lord has taken us on in our almost 9 months of marriage. God's planning is perfect though, the timing of the year to be pregnant with the different stages of pregnancy. And He has been good in just the blessing of the experience as a first time mom, I have had really no complaints thus far. Now I am just getting huge, I feel, and can't believe I have 10 weeks to go. With that comes discomfort in sleeping, getting in and out of the car & tying your shoes. But if that is my only complaint is my size, I will be able to tell my baby what a great baby he/she was before they were even born. I have been feeling increased movement this week, it is really quit amazing to experience the life inside you growing & becoming active.

Last Wednesday, the 31st, it was Spring Break for the students we volunteer with at our church high school youth group and some of the students were hiking the M in place of yg and Tom & I joined them! My unspoken goal was to to it without stopping but we got a little distracted by the fox & mule deer we saw up there. There are 13 switchbacks on this trail and your elevation gain is 620ft., I was pretty proud of myself since I have not been exercising very much during my pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment