Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

9 Months of Wedded Bliss!!




Well today is our 9 month anniversary, it has gone by so fast and it has been so wonderful. God has truly blessed us in our relationship with one another. Every day that goes by I love Tom more and more and there has been times when I have been overwhelmed by the thought of ever losing him to some tragic accident or something and all I can do is cry. The things you sometimes think of when your pregnant! I love being his wife and the one that he comes home to (although he is usually home before me) and the one he snuggles with every night and one he loves to cover with kisses in the morning. Yesterday the instructor in our class had us think of a peaceful happy place we love to go for a relaxation exercise (which by the way never really works for me) but anyway I thought of our warm snugly bed when Tom caresses my face and talks with me at night while I fall asleep because his voice is so calming and it is so peaceful there next to him, it is our favorite part of the day. We only have 2 more months and then we will be sharing our room with a newborn! Then it will be the 3 of us snuggling! We also bought a bassinet today speaking of lil muffin, we haven't really been able to find one and then we were on our way to church this morning and these people right down the street were having a garage sale. But we actually stopped later this afternoon to pick it up since it was still there and it was only a $1! I already cleaned it all up and washed it, it is waiting for a beautiful little baby to sleep in it! Anyway I believe I should go, I have a cribbage match to win against my wonderful husband.