Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

His Abundance


I am so excited about Toms fishing trip today, I just have to let you all see the sweet way God provides some great fish for us. Mmmmmm. His brother, Kevin, and a friend of ours, Wayne Benson, and he went fishing again this spring (today at one of Toms traditional spots to go in the Spring (this is his 3rd yr going) and between the three of them they brought home 15 fish! They are whopper trouts, 2 to over 4 lbs. and about 20 inches long! Last year he and Wayne and another friend had brought home 11 and we fed our rehearsal dinner with them and still had some left to eat later in the year. They caught them fly fishing from the shore, I am so impressed by my husband, he is a good provider for me and lil muffin. I am so excited to sink my teeth in, Tom is preparing one now! Gotta go :)