Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

32 Weeks Today


I had a check up yesterday again and all is good. Dr. Burke said my belly is measuring for 33 weeks but he thinks I look an average size. Lil muffins heartbeat sounded good. My good friend Daisy tried to come with me, she recommended Dr. Burke to me because he had delivered all her babies and yesterday was the first time that she had off work and Tom was not coming with. But we waited in the waiting room for 40 minutes together and she needed to go rescue the babysitter and then I got called into the appointment about 5 minutes after she left. They put me in the room with the ultrasound too and I bet if Daisy would have been with, Dr. Burke would have asked us if we wanted to see what the baby was up to. He did one time when my cousin Lauren came with me and never charged for it because he didn't print any picture or anything. Anyway I think lil muffin really likes the sound of daddy's voice, when Tom talks to the baby lately, he/she will start kicking and moving around. I love it, it is so amazing.
We are packing tonight to go on Spring Retreat this weekend with the high school kids. We are very excited, this is my favorite event with the students that we do all year. We always go up to this Experimental Forest that the University owns where there are old train car cabins to stay in with bunk beds and pot belly wood stoves in each cabin. You get cold by morning if you don't keep that fire going! Of course I am taking our queen size double blow up mattress to sleep on and praying for some sleep on that. I am sure the six girls in my cabin will be very attentive to lil muffin and I, they all love lil muffin. I will be sure to report early next week with the report of the event. We are praying for a refreshing, relaxing time for the students and for God to continue working in their hearts and this is the first event of the year where upcoming freshman get to come along to begin their transition into the high school age youth group. Pray with us.