Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Happy Mother's Day to all those special moms out there like my mom, Carol, Alicia and Carolyn just to name a few special ones around us. It has been a great first Mothers-to-be Day for me. I have the best husband in the world for one thing and the best baby to carry:) But to my surprise my dad actually stopped to visit on his way thru in his semi to Portland. He text me on Friday to let me know he would be this way today and he made it, by the grace of God he made it. See, on his way here in Hardin, MT his fan broke on his radiator which usually results in destroying the radiator but it didn't. God was faithful to answer his prayer and ours as we learned of it for him to make it over the rest of the passes to get here without overheating the engine. The parts to fix it have to be ordered in the morning and should get here Tuesday to fix his truck and get him on his way to deliver his dairy goods to Portland. So anyway, Tom made us three a delicious breakfast, after Tom and I went to church, which was poached eggs over cheese and turkey bacon on an english muffin with strawberries on the side. Then Tom and I enjoyed a YMCA soccer game of our niece Zowee's while my dad hung out with his sis Mary & family. And Tom had a delicious dinner plan as well for today, a rack of pork ribs with a rub & bar-b-cue sauce on it on the grill with asparagus and mashed potatoes. Then he made a wonderful dessert of baked ice cream on angel food with apricot preserves in it and meringue over it. Mmmmm, we were all in gourmet heaven tonight. If anyone wants to come to our house for Mother's Day next year let me know. Well I should go and get back to our special company. Above is a cute picture of Tom and I and the necklace and earrings Tom bought for me for today, pearls and sterling silver.