Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

17 Months Today And Fish?


Wayne, our good friend, with a Brook Trout, couldn't keep those!


Tom with all the fish that he and Wayne caught together! Now all missing theirs heads and guts and soon to be in our freezer! Yummy.


Well today has been 17 months since Tom and I said "I do." The day started with Tom getting up early, like 5:00 am, to get ready to go ice fishing @ 5:30 for the day with a friend of ours for trout and salmon! He was doing his "hunting and gathering" for us. I on the other hand had plans to sleep in a little, spend some time with my aunt putting up Christmas decorations at their house and then babysitting our little Jayce buddy while his sisters and parents went to enjoy the new Narnia movie (#3) in the theater. Well I didn't really sleep in, Titus woke just after 6 this morning and mommy was planning on trying to get him to take a bottle today so that maybe while we are home in IL my mom can watch him while we go to enjoy the Narnia movie ourselves. Well since he woke up earlier than I anticipated I was trying to get a bottle ready of my own milk while he was crying in his crib :( Then he screamed the whole time (15 minutes) that I tried to give him the bottle. I tried again a little later in morning, still cried, not as bad but mom was heart broken and I am not trying that again! After his morning nap, we headed over to my aunts and on the way I had to get gas and figured out I left my wallet at home! Yikes, so I got back to the pump and I got a call that the babysitting was cancelled because one of Jayce's sisters had been a little under the weather for unknown reasons and they felt one of them should stay home with her and Jayce instead of Titus and I.

So I spent the day over at my aunts and had fun. Later this afternoon I got a text from Tom that they had gotten 55 salmon! There is no limit on the Salmon where they went but a limit of 5 trout per person, which they only got 1 trout! But awesome anyway! So I headed home after a short visit with my Grandpa on Skype with my aunt, which was sweet! When I got home Titus just wanted to cry the whole time and I couldn't figure out what was wrong and he refused to nurse, which NEVER happens with him. So after much agony of trying everything and starting to worry something was seriously wrong because his tongue had been sticking out all day in a way he hasn't done before, Tom said to try some Orajel! Well I didn't think it would help because I couldn't see or feel any teeth coming in, well, he almost instantly started nursing and fell asleep like the sweet baby he is.

Got to show you these pics though before we leave for IL! Only 41 hours till I see my family!

And I decided to make a playlist of "love" songs to be able to put on here when it is our anniversary! I was listening to some of our honeymoon cds today we had made for us by my cousin Lauren and one of our other good friends. Sometimes it is so sweet to reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment