Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Taco Soup Anyone!

I made this really great Taco Soup this week for the first time, a recipe I got from Tom's side of the family when we got married. So I thought I would share it with you since it was so good.

2 Lbs. Hamburger
1/2 onion chopped
2 qt. Tomato juice
1 pt. or 16 fl. oz. whole kernel corn
1 c. chili beans (Mexican style, we just used black beans)
1 pkg. Taco seasoning

Brown meat, drain & add rest of ingredients and simmer, (I just brought it to a boil on a medium setting since my instructions didn't say how long to simmer.) Serve with sliced black olives, grated cheese, sour cream, chopped tomatoes and Mexican corn chips. We also made corn bread to go with it! Mmmmm really yummy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment